A bow...

  • kushikushun
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      ...to you. Just want to say hello and tell you a bit about who I am.
      Well, I am a Dutch woman (30) and I teach Fine Art at a highschool. I
      also study Cultural Anthropology and am now working on my thesis. For
      this I have done fieldwork in the Peruvian Andes which has taught me a
      lot about my strenghts and weaknesses ;)
      I have started meditation since September by joining a course on Zen
      meditation in my hometown. It has helped me alot and I have really am
      enjoying the peacefulness in my mind after sitting. The problem is that
      I am not sitting enough..somehow have trouble getting myself to it.

      If you want to know more about me, my bumpy meditation route and my
      photography just have a look on; http://meditation-air.blogspot.com and
      http://reducetosilence.blosgpot.com

      Hope to be able to share information and gain some wisom over here!

      Thanks everyone!!!

      Take Care, Francisca.
    • kushikushun
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
        Oops looks like I made a mistake with my photography website link. It
        should be http://reducetosilence.blogspot.com

        Sorry :)