Re: Any good teachers in the NE Ohio area?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      , "citizensactive" <citizensactive@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone!
      >
      > I'm still kind of new to meditation, been doing it about a year. I've
      > learned to do it on my own with a couple books but I want to get into
      > it further so I am looking for a teacher in NE Ohio area. If anyone
      > can't point me int he right direction I would be grateful!
      >
      > Namaste!
      >
      > Mike

      Yo Mike,
      I don't know of any specific classes in your area that
      I can recommend, and I don't know any of the teachers
      I'm about to direct you to personally, but I do know
      that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had
      meditation as part of their course, as taught by Swami
      Satchidananda. I considered him one of the worlds greatest
      yoga and meditation masters. This makes them well worth
      checking out. I also feel there is no cult like stuff,
      and they simply share knowledge righteously. The URL for
      Ohio teachers is at:
      http://www.iyta.org/TeachersDirectory/OH.php
      I hope this will be helpful to you.
    • Citizens Active
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        Thanks Bob, I am grateful!

        , "citizensactive" <citizensactive@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone!
        >
        > I'm still kind of new to meditation, been doing it about a year. I've
        > learned to do it on my own with a couple books but I want to get into
        > it further so I am looking for a teacher in NE Ohio area. If anyone
        > can't point me int he right direction I would be grateful!
        >
        > Namaste!
        >
        > Mike

        Yo Mike,
        I don't know of any specific classes in your area that
        I can recommend, and I don't know any of the teachers
        I'm about to direct you to personally, but I do know
        that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had
        meditation as part of their course, as taught by Swami
        Satchidananda. I considered him one of the worlds greatest
        yoga and meditation masters. This makes them well worth
        checking out. I also feel there is no cult like stuff,
        and they simply share knowledge righteously. The URL for
        Ohio teachers is at:
        http://www.iyta. org/TeachersDire ctory/OH. php
        I hope this will be helpful to you.

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.