Re: [Meditation Society of America] Have we achieved Dvaita first?

  • Marc Moss
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      Surya,

      Thank you for the post. It was really inspiring. If one removes the labels and does not get caught on "words", we find that your meaning is the same as my meaning...and it's beautiful, just beautiful, isn't it?

      Thank you and bless you,

      Sonam

      Need Mail bonding?
    • prakki surya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
        Sonamji

        i did not get you. anyway thanks for your response.

        regards & at lotus feet of datta swami
        surya

          Thank you for the post. It was really inspiring. If one removes the labels and does not get caught on "words", we find that your meaning is the same as my meaning...and it's beautiful, just beautiful, isn't it?

          Thank you and bless you,

          Sonam

          Need Mail bonding?

          The fish are biting.