Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation Advice

  • Marc Moss
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 26, 2007

      I apologize for making nationally categorical references, but I do believe that the point here is that there is a mistaken interpretation of certain teachings as they are being manifested in America. I think you should consider that before becoming angry, for you anger has only to harm you and anyone else in the wake of that ire.

      Please accept my apology for these references, but they were not loaded with an intention to offend, but to help understand mistaken views.

      Naturally, there are many cultural and subcultural dilemmas that arise and are unique to location and regional influences. Rather than pointing out the problems as they arise on, for example, the midwestern north american land region, or to say that dialogue that has been entertained on the south Irish shore line would not be as understandable as the statements that I have chosen to employ.

      If your perception is that my writings have been intolerant and discompassionate, they are but your perceptions, I do not own them.

      Best of luck with the anger.
      Sonam Tsering

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.