Heaven is where God Is. And God is Now, Here

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      "The truth is not that where heaven is,
      there God is. The truth is that where
      God is, there heaven is. Therefore, you,
      as awakened, intelligent beings, endowed
      with perception, endowed with knowledge
      of the scriptures, endowed with understanding,
      you can very easily understand this fact,
      that it is not that God is where heaven is.
      You cannot confine God to a locality. On the
      contrary, heaven is where God is. And God is now, here."

      " May the ever-present, indwelling peace of
      the Kingdom of Heaven within you, in which
      you dwell in the Spirit, may that peace be
      your gift to mankind day by day, day after day,
      through your every thought, every feeling,
      every word and action. May you live and move
      in this world as a messenger of peace, an angel
      of peace. May you live and move in this world
      as a source of joy to one and all. This prayer
      I offer to all of you as my Christmas gift."
      -Sri Swami Chidananda

      For more wisdom by and about Swami Chidananda:
      Chidananda@...