Re: HELLO

  • citizensactive
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
      Good to hear Ven!

      I started meditating to help me sleep/relax but it has turned into a
      great spiritual tool.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, venkateswarlu
      Tummala <venkytummala@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Iam venkateswarlu from india.I have been doing the meditation for
      the pasat 4 years.I got so much resutlt fue to meditation. Whole of
      my mental perception has been changed.I request you to practise the
      meditation.

      > Thanks and bye.
      >
      > sincerly yours,
      >
      > VENKATESWARLU.

      > Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
      > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
      Version 8. Get it NOW