Anyone interested in starting group meditations?

  • citizensactive
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2006
      I've been interested in doing this for a while. Maybe we could
      schedule a distant group meditation monthly or maybe even weekly. We
      would meet at a scheduled time and focus on the same topic which we
      could vote on, and maybe keep the topics to what would benefit the
      world such as increased conciousness, healing our planet, peace, etc.

      I'm curious to find how many are also interested in something like this?

      Please respond if interested and maybe the admin could help start it?

      Thank you all in advance!!!
    • Davida
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "citizensactive"
        <citizensactive@...> wrote:

        > I've been interested in doing this for a while. Maybe we could
        > schedule a distant group meditation monthly or maybe even weekly.
        We
        > would meet at a scheduled time and focus on the same topic which we
        > could vote on, and maybe keep the topics to what would benefit the
        > world such as increased conciousness, healing our planet, peace,
        etc.

        > I'm curious to find how many are also interested in something like
        this?

        > Please respond if interested and maybe the admin could help start
        it?

        > Thank you all in advance!!!

        Do you mean like group meditation over the internet?

        Davida
      • Citizens Active
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006
          Yes.