Meditation/Yoga group Long Island NY

  • hicksville1998
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Greetings All,

      I used to attend a Yoga class regularly, and would like to get started
      again. Particularly a class that offers both, or a blended practice.
      I most interested in an informal group, as opposed to a business
      offering it as a service.

      Thanks, Joe
    • cbondnelms
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
        Hi Joe:

        One way to find a local yoga class is to visit
        http://www.tranquilityisyours.com, and click on the "MeetUp" icon
        which is located in the lower left hand corner of each page.

        It's a good way to find meditation and yoga groups in local areas all
        over the country.

        Good luck with your search.

        Sincerely,

        Cheryl