HELLO

  • venkateswarlu Tummala
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hello,

      Iam venkateswarlu from india.I have been doing the meditation for the pasat 4 years.I got so much resutlt fue to meditation. Whole of my mental perception has been changed.I request you to practise the meditation.

      Thanks and bye.

      sincerly yours,

      VENKATESWARLU.

    • citizensactive
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
        Good to hear Ven!

        I started meditating to help me sleep/relax but it has turned into a
        great spiritual tool.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, venkateswarlu
        Tummala <venkytummala@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Iam venkateswarlu from india.I have been doing the meditation for
        the pasat 4 years.I got so much resutlt fue to meditation. Whole of
        my mental perception has been changed.I request you to practise the
        meditation.

        > Thanks and bye.
        >
        > sincerly yours,
        >
        > VENKATESWARLU.

        > Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
        > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
        Version 8. Get it NOW