Imagery Meditation - Tranquility is Yours

  • cbondnelms
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Stress-related disorders are on the rise
      due to our complex and constantly changing world.
      Symptoms of fear and anxiety in our population have
      skyrocketed over thepast decade. How can we find comfort
      in an age of anxiety? Meditation is one way to shift
      our minds from stress to tranquility. What happens
      to rational thoughts in stressful situations? They get
      pushed aside by stress building thoughts which disrupt
      concentration and productivity.

      We can learn to generate stress-reducing thoughts through guided
      imagery meditation. Imagery meditation can help some of us reach a
      meditative state quicker than other forms of meditation. When we
      allow ourselves to focus on the imagery, the tranquil scenes can help
      us reach a distinct level of peace and tranquility, and open a clear
      mental path to help us think our way through life's events and better
      evaluate the degrees of safety versus danger.

      Basic imagery meditation is the focus of "Tranquility is Yours."
      Imagery meditation can help us empty our minds of all unproductive
      thought, and allow us to reduce stress by rekindling positive energy.
      The visual imagery powers our ability to discover our inner resources
      and refuel our outer expressions.

      http://www.tranquilityisyours.com

      We are always looking for new ideas and techniques. Please share
      your ideas and opinions with us.

      Thanks so much,

      Cheryl

      http://www.tranquilityisyours.com