Re: hi

  • ryu.anime
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
      i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been going
      for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders all
      the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?

      I know that you sent this email last month but I think I can help
      you out a little. Are you trying to allow your mind to go blank?
      What kind of meditation are they trying to teach you? I would be more
      than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.

      KH