Re: Surya Yoga

  • zataka10
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, n0ndual@... wrote:

      > Surya Yoga Meditation
      > I drink oh drink thee Sun of Life
      > Your roaring radiance rinse me through
      > Gushing through spine with Sizzling joy
      > I thy Divinity enjoy!
      >
      > From thy elysian fountain rays
      > I drink immortal Pranic Life
      > Rejuven Body and my mind
      > Dissolve all worldly woe and strife!
      >
      > Dancing with thine immortal light
      > Each cell suffused with joy of Life
      > I glorify this gift oh Lord
      > No Emperor ever can afford!
      >
      > Orange elixirs wine sublime
      > Flows glows in every fiber mine
      > Filling me with thy Bliss sublime
      > Making me to My Self Divine!
      > ~Siddhanath
      >

      > http://www.hamsa-yoga.org/pract_SURYA.htm

      HI Sidhart.. liked u r poem very much// in RUGVED.. there are
      many ''sukts'' praying SURYA... your poem took me to that ''
      SAURSUKT'' Congrats/... rest ok ... RAJ.
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 3:49 AM
        Dear surya meditators,

        I have started Surya meditation 4 days back to alleviate a chronic
        health probleme. in 4 days itself I find miraculous result. I will
        post my detail experience when I achieve perfection.

        in the meanwhile, I like to hear from those who have long
        experience in Surya meditation. I will be greatful to you all.

        regards

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "zataka10"