Surya Yoga

  • n0ndual@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006

      From thy elysian fountain rays

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006

        > From thy elysian fountain rays

        > I glorify this gift oh Lord
        > No Emperor ever can afford!
        >
        > Orange elixirs wine sublime
        > Flows glows in every fiber mine
        > Filling me with thy Bliss sublime
        > Making me to My Self Divine!
        > ~Siddhanath
        >

        > http://www.hamsa-yoga.org/pract_SURYA.htm

        HI Sidhart.. liked u r poem very much// in RUGVED.. there are
        many ''sukts'' praying SURYA... your poem took me to that ''
        SAURSUKT'' Congrats/... rest ok ... RAJ.
      • jogeshwarmahanta
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
          Dear surya meditators,

          I have started Surya meditation 4 days back to alleviate a chronic
          health probleme. in 4 days itself I find miraculous result. I will
          post my detail experience when I achieve perfection.

          in the meanwhile, I like to hear from those who have long
          experience in Surya meditation. I will be greatful to you all.

          regards

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "zataka10"