hi

  • Asfand Yar Khalid
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2006
      i have newly joined this society and if any body wants any help or advice or wants to share any technique they are welcome.

    • taapaanm
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, frog_08244
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been
        going
        > for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders all
        > the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?

        Well two months is too little a time to achieve success. What is your
        experience ,is common to most of us. Try to be positive in mind.
        First conviction is are you being benifitted . Settle down
        physically ,rest will follow surely. Please create adesire to be in
        peace for you and for rest of the world.That will help you.
      • ryu.anime
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
          i have been taking clases for learning to meditate i have been going
          for 2 month's with little results at all. my mind just wonders all
          the time. how do i learn to not wonder all the time?

          I know that you sent this email last month but I think I can help
          you out a little. Are you trying to allow your mind to go blank?
          What kind of meditation are they trying to teach you? I would be more
          than happy to help you out in anyway that I can.

          KH