A SCIENCE OF SALVATION FROM SUFFERING

  • rasatantra
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
      A SCIENCE OF SALVATION FROM SUFFERING

      http://www.salvationscience.com
    • rasatantra
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2006
        A SCIENCE OF SALVATION FROM SUFFERING

        http://www.salvationscience.com
        I apologize to those of you who went to our website, only to be
        turned away by a sign saying we had exceeded our bandwidth. What that
        means is that you, the readers, have been entering the website in
        such numbers, we had to pay an additional fee, in order to handle the
        enormous traffic in there. And it is all free. It only costs me my
        time and money, and I am glad to do it, because it is the right thing
        to do. You should be able to get into the website now, to do some
        very serious reading.

        Some said they didn't like our Message. It doesn't matter if you like
        it or not. When presented with an opportunity to overcome so many
        sufferings, the only question should be: Does it work or not? Our
        Message is scripturally based, but was previously unknown to most of
        us. Therefore, this Knowledge re-emerges as several Experimental
        Theories. "Don't knock it till you have tried it." In other words,
        speculation about what would be the outcome of such experimental
        research, is often but a "foot-dragging" stalling tactic of those who
        don't want any of us to know if the Marriage Supper of the Lamb of
        God works or not.

        Such questions can only be answered by rational minds, using
        Scientific Method and Experimental Research. We all realize that some
        of our experimental therapies are difficult at best and distasteful
        at worst. We all agree about that. But only science can answer as to
        the benefits and efficacy of our Experimental Protocols - not idle
        armchair speculation. If any are offended by our message, I apologize
        in advance, but there was no other way to make this non-commercial
        public service announcement. I am an ascetic, reclusive sadhu, and I
        am not trying to recruit you or get your money.

        I apologize I cannot answer every post directed to me. All comments
        and queries should be emailed to me. Thank you, and I hope you benefit
        from the knowledge provided in the library at SalvationScience.com.
        We are completely non-sectarian, and quote from all scriptures of all
        the world's religions, without preference or prejudice. Any moderator
        who does not wish to post such a messages as this, might kindly and
        lovingly unsubscribe me from the group. Although we are a new
        competitior for the minds and hearts of the people, we are not trying
        to interfere with their free choice. Blessings to all! Jai Om. - Sw.
        Tantrasangha

        http://www.salvationscience.com