Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation is Universal - - -

  • Benjamin Buehne
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 5, 2006
      This is a point I can agree with. It is true that our
      actions are very important, and that what you don't do
      is as important as what you do. However, action is
      meaningless without clarity. For you see, without
      that clarity it is difficult for your actions to have
      meaning, and even more difficult for the some of your
      actions to have meaning.

      If you want a to build a canoe out of a log, it is the
      clarity of what the finished product should be that is
      important. For you can chop off wood all you want,
      without the clarity of the finished product all you
      will end up with is a pile of wood chips. So it is
      with our actions and sacrifice. Knowledge may be but
      1% of what pleases god but without it how can the
      other 99% be achieved?

      You bring this up yourself with giving money as
      sacrifice. You point out that giving to the wrong
      cause pleases no one. You see, it is clarity that
      will help you figure out what is the correct and
      incorrect cause.

      http://mail.yahoo.com