Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Half-Padmasana pose

  • dominic pyke
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 8:05 AM
      Hi.While I am not an expert,I notice my legs get numb.What I do is change.I usually put my right foot on top my left.When it gets numb,I change to having my left on top.When I saw Half-padmasana,I got interested,because that is how I sit.
      I also had a problem 3 months ago.My left little toe used to hurt me.I thought it was my shoe.I discovered it was from my meditation posture.What I did is put my left on top for about 2 weeks.That helped.God bless.

      yeshwanthi vasudevan <badgirl_nofear@...> wrote:
      Hi

      During meditation are there any dangers or disadvantages in sitting in a half-padmasana pose (for a beginner)  for prolonged hours?

      yeshwanthi