8 Weeks to Fitness & Vitality

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      Meditation teachers are teaming up
      with Personal Trainers to offer holistic
      approaches to fitness and vitality.

      I am a serial entrepreneur/meditation teacher
      and have teamed up with 3 Certified Personal
      Trainers to offer such a program. I posted our
      flyer in the files section here.

      Here's another avenue by which meditation is making
      its way into the mainstream. I can hear the
      beat of the baby boomers marching my way.

      Peace, love and vitality,

      Jeff
      www.mindgoal.com