Inner light meditation

  • James Musongela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2006
      Hi everyone ive really just started meditating. i mean to be honest this is my second week of practicing the 'inner light ' meditation which is recommemded on the webiste as well as being listed as one of the techniques. what i actually do is practice this meditation practice for every 15 mins at night. Can anyone tell me how to improve my ways of meditating as well as what different tyrpes of meditation exist as well as the benefits an ddifferences of the one im ding and others i am not. I also am ware that my experience will come with time but is that always the case? and how do i practice just being in a blank mindset [thinking nothing whatsoever] whilst meditating ? what efforts can i make to work on that? and also what are the spiritual consequences/benefits of me indulging n this meditation technique compared to others?

      Furthermore i know these questions may seem a bit too ''novice'' for some but ive nly read about meditating i havent received feedback from experienced people like membeers of this group so i would be greatful for replies and responses.

      thankyou

      Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...