Re: Appreciate This Incarnation, Appreciate This Moment

  • benbuehne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22 7:59 AM
      Interesting take on things.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2014

[...]

      • Cris Angel
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2014

          Thank you Bob....many blessing from and of heart

          Cris

          Crisangel.genbook.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2014
            Thanks Chris. I assume you're in the midst of your Loas, Thailand and Cambodia Medical Mission. Great blessings for what you do here in the USA, there and wherever you are. Helping reduce and eliminate suffering is an excellent path to a life well lived!
            Message 5 of 6 , May 25, 2014