Re: [Meditation Society of America] banner, seal of membership?

  • troy galloway
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
      I know that this would be great

      >Melissa Fahrney wrote:
      Hi Bob and everyone, peace, greetings, love and light too!

      I'm just curious, for those who have websites for business or
      information, does the Meditation Society of America have a
      banner/button of some sort that could be put on a site. One it would
      show our involvement and two, it could direct others to it. And, if
      not...are you open to having that done for future use?

      Namaste, blessings, cheers!

      Melissa
      ------------ --------- -------
      Yo Melissa,

      I really don't know if we have a banner or not that
      can be placed on sites. I'm sure our present web-master
      has the ability to create one if the previous one never
      did, and as I do like the idea of having a way for people
      to personally point to us via their own sites and
      businesses, I'll probably discuss this with her
      the next time we connect. Thanks for the idea.
      One way that we like for people to "spread the word" is
      by making copies of issues of The Inner Traveler and
      passing them along to whoever they think would enjoy and
      benefit from them. As our site is so very high rated on
      Google and the other search engines, and we hope simply
      because it has some good things to offer for those looking
      for meditation instruction, we get millions of "hits" a
      year, many people are being directed to and are using
      the site often. But I think the sharing of The Inner
      Traveler one person to another automatically creates the
      potential of having someone to share concepts that deal
      with the evolution of consciousness with, someone who you
      can talk to about meditation and the experiences that go
      with this awakening activity. So, with that as the potential.
      and me thinking this is a very good thing, if you or
      anyone reading this is interested, please let me know via
      email ( medit8@meditationso ciety.com ) and I'll pass on the
      URL's of issues can be downloaded and passed on. In any
      event, thanks for thinking enough about what we are doing
      to think it worth sharing.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America