banner, seal of membership?

  • Melissa Fahrney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hi Bob and everyone, peace, greetings, love and light too!

      I'm just curious, for those who have websites for business or
      information, does the Meditation Society of America have a
      banner/button of some sort that could be put on a site. One it would
      show our involvement and two, it could direct others to it. And, if
      not...are you open to having that done for future use?

      Namaste, blessings, cheers!

      Melissa