Suggestion: Search This Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      I was thinking about the recent Development of Consciousness and
      Meditation for Children posts, and just to try it out, I entered
      Meditation for Children into the Search section (the one that is
      under our logo), and over 350 results came up. We've had almost
      15, 000 posts and within them are virtually all of the answers
      to any and all of your questions. Also we have had the grace of
      having posts from many contemporary masters of consciousness
      who I personally respect very much, like Maria Luisa, Sandeep,
      Bruce Morgen, Greg Goode, Jeff Belyea, Gene Poole, Jerry Katz,
      Judi Rhodes, Mark McClosky, Jody Radzik, and many more from whom
      I think/feel you can learn exactly what you need to know. So, just
      enter their name, or any question you have, and enjoy and benefit
      from the results!