Re: meditation for children

  • Melissa Fahrney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hello, and Great Questions! I am investigating the same thing. Have
      you heard from others? I am going to research and develop my own
      program I think. I have started teaching my preschoolers and they
      are picking it up. Mostly we are just practicing breathing and some
      visualization. There is a site that is quite friendly and
      intriguing...go visit: http://www.kerryleemaclean.com/
      and for a nice ending to bedtime, try Maureen Garth's books
      like "Starbright, Meditations for Children", 1991.

      I am envisioning developing a meditation & energy coaching practice
      for families so if you have any specific questions or areas of
      interest that you'd like to see addressed, I would love for you and
      anyone else who feels drawn to do so, to email me for program
      development.

      Namaste, Cheers & Blessings!
      Melissa

      Also, --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,