Re: Welcome to meditationsocietyofamerica

  • Nicola Reavley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:42 PM
      Meditation and its' effects on everyday life

      My name is Nicola Reavley and I am a doctoral student at Swinburne
      University in Melbourne, Australia. I am undertaking a research project
      that aims
      to explore the experience of meditation and its' physical and
      psychological effects.

      I am writing to you to ask for your participation and also for your
      help
      in getting other meditators to participate.

      Participation is strictly voluntary, anonymous and confidential and
      those that wish to participate will be asked to fill in some
      questionnaires about their meditation experience and their thoughts
      and
      emotions.

      The questionnaire can be done online at:

      http://media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/survey.asp?s=01062219118113037252

      I would be very grateful for any help you can give me. Please do not
      hesitate to contact me if you would like any further information.

      Nicola Reavley
      Principal Investigator

      Education is only the beginning.
      Let's get on with it.

      Swinburne University of Technology
      CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

      NOTICE
      This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.