Re: Last Zen and the Art of Knifemaking for a while

  • Maria Luisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
      Namaste dear Bob,
      yours is a way of no speach...... saying so much, so clearly and fluidly.
      With action and less words, you are an example of active meditation.

      Beautiful creation! beautiful way of presenting and making evident what has no words to
      be described.

      Love,
      Maria Luisa

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...>