Love ,

  • Jeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Dear Group Members,
      I'm new to this group, I would like to know any
      meditation tech: to surrender to divine and ask help from him. I'm
      having a difficulty in my "journey" .... some thing like lack of
      confidence and i belive that it is possible to change my attitude
      through meditation and some tech: . pls send me some helpfull
      techniques to increase my self confidence. Is there any method to
      connect my inner energy with the cosmic energy(god) and to get the
      flow of loving energy form the universe.

      love and light .,
      joe