Incidence from H. H. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj's Life

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 7:31 PM
      Coincidence/synchronicity is considered by many spiritual traditions
      as the universe pointing to something we should be paying attention
      to. The recent post by Kir Li Molari titled You, God, and Meditation
      and this one from today's [Chidananda] Divya Jivan Newsletter - June,
      2006, seem to be ringing the same bell. Thus, it may benefit our
      evolution of consciousness to reach accord with the holy chord they
      are sounding.

      Incidence from H. H. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj's Life

      Swami Chidanandaji teaches us how to become secure. "If we only knew
      that what God does is always for our good, we would be like the kitten
      and not like the baby monkey. The baby monkey hangs on to the mother,
      and when the mother jumps from branch to branch, sometimes it loses
      its grip, falls down and dies. But the kitten lies down in one corner
      and cries for the mother. The mother cat comes and takes it away.
      There is no chance of the kitten falling down.

      "We would know that self-effort is made only in order to know that no
      self-effort is necessary and we would surrender. 'Thy will be done'
      would always be our prayer.

      Chidananda mailing list
      Chidananda@...