Re: [Meditation Society of America] When the thing you want to heal from....

  • universaltourist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2006
      He nor she ruined your life. You are ruining your life by not letting go. It's really not that hard to let go of something if you understand the true nature of Reality. Of course, if you enjoy the pain and the whining about it then that is another issue. Letting go is quite simple. Awareness is the key. You have a choice use it,
    • Des Brittain
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2006
        It ain't that bloody easy, wiseguy!
        It took me years to get over being dumped by my wife. I still think about
        her and what might have been but time does heal. She won't last long with
        this Pakistani guy, believe me. It will wear off soon. The culture shock
        should be hitting her bad right now. No matter how enlightened this guy
        might have appeared to her some attitudes in muslim society are too
        entrenched even for a Sufi. She'll be back but she is not the one for you.
        You deserve better and you will find someone who loves you and you alone.
        Good luck, Des in London.