Something to think about

    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 7, 2002
      I think that this is well worth meditating on. It
      is from Bruce Morgen and was part of an exchange
      that occured on the alt. meditation
      their fellow <br>humans, they are simply <br>and always
      awake to the <br>nature of maya and of <br>that from
      which maya <br>arises, which is what we <br>actually
      great learning
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: