INTRO AND QUESTION - Michael

  • tosime
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      Hi Michael,

      Thank you for this insightful response to Martin's question. I really liked
      the simplicity and clarity of your comments.
      Could you please share your experience of how you eventually realized that
      you are not your mind. Was it gradual or did it come as a sort of flash of
      awareness?

      I have often wondered if your vast spiritual knowledge helped you in this
      realization - how did it influence your realization? Was there any sort of
      special barrier that you had to overcome?

      Thanks in advance...Tony