Re: [Meditation Society of America] For those of you concerned with enlightenment - - -

  • hello_jeeva
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2006
      Datta: But when the same Krishna showed the Vishwaroopam, in which
      the whole universe along with fourteen worlds existed.

      Jeeva : Can't you just look at the vast existence and various
      life forms ,all interconnected(Vishwarupam)
      and filled with awe.

      Why one need Krishna or Datta?

      <dattapr2000@...> wrote:

      > if Krishna is Lord, then the knowledge about Him is Brahma Jnana
      or Brahma Vidya or divine knowledge, which actually means
      identifying, attaining and pleasing of Him (such human incarnation
      of Lord only but not any human being) only. You feel like that
      because you are not treating Him as lord seeing His external
      appearnce which is a like normal human being. But when the same
      Krishna showed the Vishwaroopam, in which the whole universe along
      with fourteen worlds existed. Does it not mean He is the same
      creator? Normal wire and electrified wire look similar. The
      experience of shock differentiates the electrified wire from the
      normal. Likewise, the lord in human form will be differentiated by
      His special divine knowledge preached by Him (Satyam jnanam anantam
      brahma...)

      > Krishna in Bhagavat Gita told 'Vaasudeva Sarvam idam ...', which
      means son of Vasudeva (He is referring to Himself) is only the total
      Lord. All the human beings are not the sons of Vasudeva. Also
      anybody's son is not Vaasudeva. Hence Lord Krishna clearly stated
      that He is only the Lord and there is nobody above Him whose
      permission is required if He wants to grant a boon or punish a
      sinner. Lord Krishna in general is referring to human incarnation
      who is only God in total.

      > at the lotus feet of shri datta swami
      > surya
      > www.universal-spirituality.org
      >
      > hello_jeeva <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Datta: There is no difficulty in search of Self, whereas there
      is
      > lot of difficulty in search of Lord in human form (Brahma
      > Jnana).
      >
      > Jeeva : In my view Brahma Jnana is understanding the totality of
      > existence not understanding any Human form.

      > Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for
      just 2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.