Re: I just joined this group

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "universalnomind"
      <universaltourist@...> wrote:

      > so, I was wondering if the group has a place to enter my profile? It
      > would interesting to know what a person is interested in other than
      > meditations... for instance Buddhism or talking to spirits

      Yo,
      I think Yahoo already does this to a good degree in
      the profiles we each create when we join up. They even
      provide a way you can search the membership by interest.
      But now that you're here, feel free to share what you
      want to and let's see if you find any spirited Buddhists
      or what/who ever.
      In any event, It's always good to have and be aware of a
      universal no-mind in our midst. Welcome!
      in