Invitation to join the Buddha-Direct group

  • Bhikkhu Samahita
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006

      This invitation expires in 30 days.Tuesday, 11 April 2006 - 9:39 AM GMT
      Bhikkhu Samahita has invited you to join the Buddha-Direct group!
      Really eternal is only the smile of all the Buddhas!
      Welcomed you are in this new Noble Community of
      Good Friends approaching serene Buddhist Bliss...

      bhikkhu samahita
      sri lanka

      Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us. You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in the future. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service.