Re: well...

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, mirela basa
      <basamirela@y...> wrote:
      > Dear G,
      >
      > Hi,
      > > Hi and Namaste -
      > >
      > > M:> i'm Mirela and i recently joined your group. (i
      > > hope you don't mind!)
      > >
      > > G: and why would anyone mind? that is the reason
      > > for it's existance...
      > > M: Well, sometimes, people do mind when new
      > unexperienced people come. Especially when the new
      > ones don't really know what is all about.

      G: everyone learns in their time... there is nothing to mind
      everyone here is here to learn to seek for answers.... or to share
      the answers that have already been found....

      > > M: I have been reading some of your conversations
      > > and i must say that this is the Universe i want to be part of --
      > > even if it's just my mind who says that -- i don't know how old
      these conversations are, but I have noticed that everyone has (kind
      > > of) the same opinion about THE MIND.

      > > G: opinions are of a relative nature due to the
      > > colorizations of your experience... birds of a feather flock
      together...

      > M: the Truth must be found out, right? A lot of people
      > with a lot of opinions.. who is right? When do you
      > decide that „this is true?"

      G: when you have experienced it for yourself.. when it is something
      that is Beyond anything that may be denied... Source or THAT which is
      Eternal Truth cannot be denied once entered into and KNOWN
      DIRECTLY.... it is beyond words and transient experiences that come
      and go....

      > > M: who is speaking than, another mind? What i don't
      > > understand is why are the people looking for answers outside
      them... I strongly believe that all the answers are within us and all
      > > that we have to do it's just to be honest with ourselves and
      > > honestly recognise what we are feeling.
      > >
      > > G: do you think the answers are found in feeling?
      > > feeling is the outcome of past experience... and can you Really
      be honest with yourself when you are driven by past conditionings
      > > and mindsets which have come by building one incident upon
      another? or is that simply the ego self having its way and calling
      it sight and insight?
      > > Feelings as well as mind are transient and changing ....

      > M: If both the feelings and the mind are transient and
      > changing, what is still? I don't know where the
      > answers are; i would be there if i knew… And i also
      > don't know what do i trust more: thoughts or feelings…
      > But, when i feel something that i know (i judge) is
      > true, i listen to it. Yeah, this is what we are:
      > experience, past… The diference is that if i'll look
      > NOW to myself, i don't see what i am, but i see what i
      > was… i see the changing that has taken place… my
      > thoughts, my feelings, my ideas, my everything is
      > diferent than yesterday, a month ago or a year ago… It
      > is like one thousands and one veils have been taken
      > away from my eyes… i sometimes say „How could i be so
      > stupid?". I was or not stupid, but i know that i
      > couldn't see the things how i see it now (not
      > necessarly better!)… Sometimes i wish i didn't have a
      > mind, but sometimes i'm so happy that i have it…

      G: you are right in that you see that all you see is relative
      happenings... what needs to be found is that which is Unchanging ..
      you only find the Source when the limitational *I* is seen for what
      it truly is and is not... you may find out what you seek by the path
      of Self Enquiry....

      > > M: > I don't believe that we are the Infinite and i
      > > don't believe that we are God... i believe that the control is in
      > > our head, brain... that the mind is the most powerful
      > > "creature" on the Earth.
      > >
      > > G: is the brain the mind? or is it simply a
      > > computer and waystation that processes the input of mind into a
      > > viable seen affair? you may not *believe* that we are Infinite
      > > or God but then again a belief is Not a KNOWN but simply a
      > > conjecture and a suspected thing... so if you know that the
      answers are within then i suggest you go fully Within and not simply
      go the cursory intellectual surfing of i *believe* for that and a $1
      will get you a cup of coffee and no more.... it won't give you
      peace or wisdom...

      > M:Brain, mind, feelings, physical feeling etc are all
      > interrelated.. they can't exist without the other!
      > What is it true for you, G? Is it what you think? Is
      > it what you see? Is it what you feel? Where do you
      > turn when you need help? When you need to check if
      > something is true or not (thoughts, feelings,
      > whatever..), where do you go? Who do you ask?
      > Yourself? Your mind? Your heart?

      G: i may only say that it is beyond thought... it is beyond physical
      sight but it may be cognised Directly... it is beyond feelings and
      emotions... Where you turn is within until no within or without
      remains... Where do you go is within the Heart and to the root of
      what is this *I* that sees and hears and sees relative truths which
      are always in flux and change... Who do you ask? those that have
      already made the journey and can give you guidance as to where to
      seek.... You alone can make the Journey to Source... the Guide may
      give the directions to go but you alone can walk the path within....
      and you alone must be willing to pay the toll of the cost of your ego
      self identity to enter in....

      M> (I'm not very good with english and i don't really
      > know what this means : „a $1 will get you a cup of
      > coffee and no more...." can you please explain?)

      G: hahahahaha yes sorry for the confusion... it means that simply
      intellectual knowledge is useless in this realm... you must have
      Direct Experience which put to flight all concepts and ideas ...
      Direct expereince of Truth shatters all the conceived notions at
      once....

      > > M: There's gotta be some divisions of the mind, as
      > > the soul is in the mind too, and it may seem that there's more
      than just one (the mind!)

      > > G: you say it may seem .... so in this statement
      > > once again it shows conjecture... you do not Know for sure...
      so go within and find out...

      > M: I meant that there is a superficial mind, too. How
      > do you explain that sometimes you make a decision and
      > in a few minutes you say it was bad, that you need to
      > think more about it… when you know something for the
      > first time, there is a „something" that judges it
      > right the way. Something that tells you it is either
      > good or bad, and than you further proceed…

      G: this is where it takes coming to the point of enough stillness to
      be able to witness and see what patterns are coming up and then being
      able to question them effectively... what you are using is past
      conditioning and expereince which simply gives rise to changing
      flucuations of thought as right and wrong - good or bad.... You must
      find out what is Beyond these fluctuations.....

      > > M: > Dear Godfrey, which is the comfort zone? Where
      > > do you start exploring?
      > >
      > > G: ah now THAT is an intellegent question...
      > > start by becoming aware of how transient and fleeting are the
      thoughts and feelings...
      > > what substance do they have and how do they move
      > > your existance?

      > M: what i know for sure is that no matter what i do i
      > try to not hurt anyone. Before any action i look very
      > well at what i shall do and to the possible
      > consequences. If there is anything that tells me is
      > not right, i won't do it. So, when i come in touch
      > with something or someone, it's me who decides if it's
      > good or bad.. and if you'll ask me „who is this I who
      > does everything" i will tell you that „I" am the whole
      > world since i was born changing and growing, growing
      > up and growing old, past, present and becoming, and
      > „i" will stop being when death will take me away.

      G: this is once again attempting to use relative knowledge... and
      you do not know that you will stop being when death takes you
      away... you think that is the case because you have seen physical
      forms come and go... but i say go deeper... question deeper...
      question what you are? why does the world revolve around *your*
      perceptions? if you want more information or to know more about the
      path of Jnana or knowledge you may email me directly at:
      crystalkundalini@...

      > > M: > hope to hear from you,
      > > > Mirela
      > >
      > > G: hope you understand the wisdom and girth that is
      > > being expressed
      > > towards your liberation ...
      > >
      > > shanti om ..g...
      > >
      > M: Thank you, G for your thoughts
      > Wish you well,
      > Mirela

      G: hahahahaha i am always well... thankyou

      shanti om ....g.

      > --- meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      ----

      > > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      > >
      > > Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. (unknown)
      > > From: medit8ionsociety
      > > 2. answer to mirela
      > > From: "G <crystalkundalini@h...>"
      > > <crystalkundalini@h...>

      __

      __

> [...]
      > > a stilled mind, the Source of the/all awareness
      > > presents itself.
      > > > I don't believe that we are the Infinite and i
      > > don't
      > > > believe that we are God... i believe that the
      > > control
      > > > is in our head, brain... that the mind is the most
      > > > powerful "creature" on the Earth.
      > > I agree that the mind is powerful enough to make you
      > > think we are
      > > separate from the Infinite/God, but I also know that
      > > this is just
      > > deceptive advertising, much like the cigarette ads
      > > of the 50's that
      > > said smoking was healthy for you. Both are illusions
      > > that cause
      > > suffering.
      > > >
      > > > There's gotta be some divisions of the mind, as
      > > the
      > > > soul is in the mind too, and it may seem that
      > > there's
      > > > more than just one (the mind!
      > > You could say that an ocean is simply billions of
      > > drops of water, and
      > > in one perspective, that is right, but that ain't
      > > seeing the forrest
      > > for the trees.
      > > >
      > > > Dear Godfrey, which is the comfort zone?
      > > The comfort zone was, is, and always will be present
      > > right in
      > > front/inside of our spiritual noses. As you said
      > > >"I strongly believe that all the answers are within
      > > us and all
      > > > that we have to do it's just to be honest with
      > > > ourselves and honestly recognise what we are
      > > feeling."
      > > The problem is that the mind can lable, judge,
      > > compare, and comment,
      > > but it can't be honest or understand (or as the
      > > Rasta's much more
      > > accuratly say, "Overstand"). BTW, you've been
      > > listening to your inner
      > > chatterer all your life, right? Well, has it helped
      > > you be
      > > comfortable?
      > > >Where do you start exploring?
      > > Some start by asking themselves who is this "I" who
      > > needs to explore.
      > > Some try to silently Witness their life as it takes
      > > place, others do
      > > Hatha yoga, good deeds, pray, whatever. But,no
      > > kidding, your mind is
      > > always kidding, and should never or hardly ever be
      > > taken seriously, no
      > > matter which method you use. For Me, and hundreds of
      > > millions of
      > > others, meditation is the best way to gain self
      > > control, self
      > > knowledge, control over the mind, body, emotions,
      > > and so on, to the
      > > point that eventually you need make no effort
      > > effortlessly, and live
      > > happily ever after.
      > > > hope to hear from you,
      > > > Mirela
      > > Peace and blessings,
      > > Bob
      > > >
      > > > Mi-este drag, intr-adevar
      > > Eh, what's this about? My poor little mind can't

      __

      __

> [...]
      > > conjecture... you do not Know for sure... so go
      > > within and find
      > > out...
      > >
      > > M: > Dear Godfrey, which is the comfort zone? Where
      > > do you
      > > > start exploring?
      > >
      > > G: ah now THAT is an intellegent question...
      > > start by becoming
      > > aware of how transient and fleeting are the thoughts
      > > and feelings...
      > > what substance do they have and how do they move
      > > your existance?
      > >
      > > M: > hope to hear from you,
      > > > Mirela
      > >
      > > G: hope you understand the wisdom and girth that is
      > > being expressed
      > > towards your liberation ...
      > >
      > > shanti om ..g...
      > >
      > > > =====
      > > >
      > > > Mi-este drag, intr-adevar

      > > > Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up

      __