Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Could this be called a practice?/Time

  • Delia Tofolean
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 7 3:08 PM
      Primordial to Light and Sound is the Cosmic Vibration.

      Cosmic Vibration is Spiritualization.

      But Spiritualization is useless without Moralization.

      Moralization is too vaste a subject: I will quote Gandhiji - moralization is the restoration of the moral vows of truth and non-violence.

      Too difficult ... let go back to the wonderful world of meditation and let us be

      Wanderer along the path to heaven

      Have a nice journey my friends

      Delia

      Sandeep <sandeep1960@...> wrote:
      Primordial to Light is Sound.

      Primordial un-struck Sound, .........which is also an expressing.

      Expressing which thus is experiencing.

      The absence of the presence of expressing and the absence of the
      absence of the presence of expressing......

      Maria Luisa Cano wrote:
      Dear Delia,
      Wow! Never have read these concepts before. Thankyou. Very beautiful.
      And yes, that changeless eternal time is recognized as light...so beautiful really.

      Maria Luisa

      El 06/04/2006, a las 15:51, Delia Tofolean escribió:

      Dear Maria Luisa,

      thank you for your very interesting mail.
      What time is concerned I think one of the great goals of meditation is to understand - and try to neutralize the guillotine -effect of time - I loved this comparison and I found it would be a very nice piece of a koan.
      Time is a Key to Understanding - Key from the Emerald Tablets of Thot (1)and Understanding from Kabbalah (2) :

      1)
       Binah (Primary meaning: Understanding. Also known as: Intellect, Teshuvah (Repentance), Reason, palace, temple, womb, upper Mother, Jerusalem above, freedom, Jubilee, "YHWH pronounced as ELOHIM")
      Binah, is the "Mother" aspect and associated with the dimension of time (the future) and the first "H" in Y-H-V-H.

      2)
      And I questioned the Master, saying: ?Was this thought eternal?? And answered me the Dweller, saying: ?In the beginning, there was eternal thought, and for thought to be eternal, time must exist. So into the all-pervading thought grew the Law of Time. Aye, time which exists through all space, floating in a smooth, rhythmic movement that is eternally in a state of fixation. Time changes not, but all things change in time. For time is the force that holds events separate, each in its proper place. Time is not in motion, but ye move through time as your consciousness moves from one event to another. Aye, by time ye exist, all in all, an eternal One existence. Know ye that even though in time ye are separate, yet still are One in all times existent.? Ceased then the voice of the Dweller, and departed I to ponder on time. For knew I that in these words lay wisdom and a way to explore the mysteries of time.

      Never mind, Zen, Kabbalah, Thoth, a lot of Christian Saints said the same thing : Time is Light.

      When I try to recollect something I try to remember first how was the light at that specific moment. Meditation is very time consuming - time is the money one have to pay for the light.

      I wish you all the time you need to enjoy the light of every moment of your life

      Delia