Deep Thoughts (from the BladeForums)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Deep Thoughts For Those Who Take Life Too Seriously:

      1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

      2. A day without sunshine is like...night.

      3. On the other hand, you have different fingers

      4. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

      5. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

      6. Remember, half the people you know are below average.

      7. He who laughs last thinks slowest.

      8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

      9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse

      gets the cheese in the trap.

      10. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people
      have.

      11. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

      12. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

      13. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of
      payments.

      14. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.

      15. OK, so what's the speed of dark?

      16. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong
      lane.

      17. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

      18. Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have

      film.

      19. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

      20. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet
      engines.

      21. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

      22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

      23. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

      24. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering
      what happened.

      25. Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

      26. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people
      appear bright until you hear them speak.

      27. Life isn't like a box of chocolates.... it's more like a

      jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt
      tomorrow.