all is one

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2002
      A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part
      limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and
      feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical
      delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for
      us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few
      persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this
      prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living
      creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

      Albert Einstein
      Amen, Albert, amen.