Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 1524

  • Matt Ready
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      Jeff,

      What is your radio show?

      Matt
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Ready"
        <mattready@...> wrote:

        > Jeff,
        >
        > What is your radio show?
        >
        > Matt

        Hi Matt,

        It's called "The Mindgoal Hour...Do you have a goal in mind?".
        The show is about defining goals and goal achievement strategies.
        The focus is on the need for balancing traditional goal setting
        methods with what I believe to be the critical need for "inner
        work" in order to clarify and achieve truly satisfying and
        fulfilling goals.

        So often, we achieve a goal that we were sure would bring us
        happiness and contentment (the reason and core of all goals),
        only to find that the joy is only temporary, and we are still
        left with a sense of "something missing". This is where the
        inner work of meditation is so valuable. Meditation is a route
        to greater self-realization, and it is in the quiet awareness of
        meditation that we can hear the "wisdom whisper" from the heart -
        and recognize our true goals and deepest, fondest and most treasured
        goals. I talk about the need for balancing the "outer work" of
        identifying and writing down goals, with the "inner work" that
        brings clarity and more focused awareness.

        The show is an internet show, on Mondays at 4PM EST, on BBS Radio.
        You can tune in at: http://www.bloginservice.com/bbc/index.shtml

        "Keep your mind on your goal,
        and your heart will take care
        of the details."