Hello from a new member

  • Nirodha (Bill Gray)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Friends,

      I just wanted to say hello and thanks for accepting me into the group.

      If anyone is curious about me, please see my bio located here:

      Nirodha's (Bill Gray) Meditation Bio
      http://nirodhasati.blogspot.com/2005/10/meditation-bio_09.html

      Also, I'm a member of a recently founded tradition in Buddhism called
      the Great Western Vehicle -- Mahaparacakkayana in the Pali langauge.

      The Great Western Vehicle • Mahapacchimayana
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/index.htm

      We maintain an archieve of articles on meditation, which is located
      here:

      The Great Western Vehicle Archive on Gnosis, Ecstatic Meditation and
      Ecstatic Buddhism
      http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/jhanaarticles.htm

      We also sponsor a Yahoo forum dedicated to supporting adherants of
      any contemplative tradition:

      Jhana Support Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jhanas/

      The above is not an attempt to attract new members, but a gift to
      anyone that feels they could use these resources.

      I look forward to friutful dialog on this forum. :)

      Happiness and Ease to you all,
      Nirodha (Bill Gray)