Re: Nothing but nature

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
      "Jeroen" <sphurna@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I think this enlightenment and spirituality-business is
      dangerous and destructive. It leads us away from and
      destroys what is of vital importance to ourselves,
      that is, nature.

      Large snip

      > I wish us the best of luck!
      >
      > Greetings,
      > Jeroen

      Yo Sri Jeroen,
      I think that everything "leads us away from and destroys
      what is of vital importance to ourselves, that is, nature"
      except "this enlightenment and spirituality-business".
      Peace and blessings,
      bob
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > "Jeroen" <sphurna@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear all,
        > >
        > > I think this enlightenment and spirituality-business is
        > dangerous and destructive. It leads us away from and
        > destroys what is of vital importance to ourselves,
        > that is, nature.
        > >

        > Large snip
        >
        > > I wish us the best of luck!
        > >
        > > Greetings,
        > > Jeroen
        > >
        > Yo Sri Jeroen,
        > I think that everything "leads us away from and destroys
        > what is of vital importance to ourselves, that is, nature"
        > except "this enlightenment and spirituality-business".
        > Peace and blessings,
        > bob

        Great response, Bob.