Welcome to a New Old Member

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Sri Maria Luisa and Sri Bobby G have shared very
      interesting perspectives on Reality, relative to
      the article theorizing about how string theory
      presents alternate worlds/realities as ongoing
      simultaneous events. I found the original and their
      comments to be enablers of "out of the box", or
      in this case, out of the usual universal view,
      thinking that demonstrates well the type of not
      locked-in thinking that comes when meditation
      comes to you and you fill with "higher" under-
      standing. Sometimes this can come not only from
      scientific or religious concepts, but with a picture,
      or with music, etc., but just now, we had a request
      to join our group from someone who let me know they
      were 333 years old. And that did it for me. So, I
      truly welcome our new member and look forward to
      whatever he wants to share. But then again,
      maybe he is just "stringing" me along:-)
      PS: I'd like to think that in some alternate
      universe/string that maybe there's a Bob that
      is doing far better than making weak puns in
      an attempt to share some laughter!