invitation

  • veena shenoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Dear divine Friends,
                                  It is my pleasure to invite you all to attend
      29 yr old enlightened master , Nithyananda Swamiji's program in NJ.
      April 12th to 17th, 2006
      For more info please visit www.dhyanapeetam.org
      .
      Free Discourses and Meditation camp by Nithyananda Swamiji
      Wed, Thur, Fri: April 12th to 14th
      7:00 - 10.pm

      An introduction to the Shiva Sutras…

      In this world tour, all the discourses by Swamiji are commentaries on the Shiva Sutras. The Shiva Sutras are the scriptures given directly by Lord Shiva to Devi, His consort, more than 5000 years ago. They speak about the various meditation techniques which help to reach 'Shiva Consciousness'.

      12 Apr - Awaken! to the ‘moment’
       FREE Discourse
      7 p.m to 10 p.m
      Muhlenberg Hospital Auditorium
      Park Ave & Randolph Rd
      Plainfield, NJ 07060

      Your past is a dead load that you carry with you. It keeps you unproductively absorbed in it. It keeps you from attaining to the untouched reality within you. If you can disconnect from your past, every moment you will be alive and fresh and bubbling with energy. Then, every moment that you give birth to will also be alive and vibrant. Spirituality is not any religion, it is simply being in the moment without the dead weight of the past or the future.
      13 Apr - See Light within!
      FREE Discourse
      7 p.m to 10 p.m
      Muhlenberg Hospital Auditorium
      Park Ave & Randolph Rd
      Plainfield, NJ 07060

      The outer world is a mere reflection of your mental setup. The more complex and scattered you are inside, the more scattered and complex the outer world seems to be. When you see the light of Consciousness inside, the outer world fades into insignificance and you radiate your inner silence like a beautiful lotus in a pond – untouched by the waters although deep in it.
      14 Apr - You are the source
       FREE Discourse
      Hilton Garden Inn, Bridgewater
      500 Promenade Blvd
      Bridgewater, NJ 08807

      You are the source of all your emotions. Love or hate, pain or pleasure, happiness or sorrow – you are the source. Nothing or no one outside is responsible for it. When you understand this clearly, you will stop blaming and start attaining to inner purity. When you attain to inner purity, you will understand the folly in blaming the outer world and you will flower natu
      Discourses are Free and Open To All

      Dhyana Spurana Program
      (The Flowering of Meditation)
      Life bliss program is a must to attend this camp
      2 day meditation camp
      April 15th and 16th
      Sat and Sun
      8 a.m to late night
      Hilton Garden Inn, Bridgewater
      500 Promenade Blvd
      Bridgewater, NJ 08807

      Our inherent nature is to renounce thoughts. Every thought is like a bubble that arises and bursts and the next thought comes up. As long as this natural process of renouncing the thoughts is allowed to happen, things are perfectly alright. This is our true nature. This is the meditative state we ought to be in.
      But the problem starts because we start connecting our thoughts and start making a shaft of either pleasure or pain with it. This shaft is a product of our mind which itself is a myth. Our mind is nothing but a myth because it is just a collection of all these connected thoughts.
      Our Consciousness suffers because of this process by which we connect our thoughts. We become a slave to our mind and cling on to it thinking that it is a reality. We do much damage to our Being because of this virtual reality that we create with our mind. When this happens, we fall completely out of sync with our true meditative nature; we move completely away from being pure Consciousness.
      The Dhyana Spurana Program is a 2-day meditation program, designed to help us center ourselves in our Being and re-connect ourselves with our true meditative nature. It is a program to liberate us from the clutches of our mind, from our emotions, which are again just a by-product of our mind. It is aimed at breaking our mythical mental setup of pain and pleasure and creating a space in us for meditation to flower.
      This program offers several meditation techniques suited to all types of people conceived. It is a unique program aimed at the flowering of meditation within each and every individual. It is a program that clears the Unconscious in every individual and puts one on the path of Eternal Bliss or Nithyananda.

      Other activities of Nithyananda foundation:
      March 11th and 12th " Life bliss program. Chakra meditation meditation camp in Marlboro, nj :
      March 18th and 19th: Health and Healing meditation camp in Marlboro, nj
      For more info please visit www.dhyanapeetam.org

      Lifestyle is not Life!
      (Discourse)
      We are so caught up with improving our lifestyle, that we forget to live our lives! Your lifestyle determines all the external conditions of your life. Your life decides your inner experience, your attitude, the awareness with which you live. You can never fully control your external environment, but your internal state is always in your hands. Make this simple cognitive shift and your life will always be joyful, no matter what your lifestyle is!
      Life is eternal Celebration
      (Discourse)
      - Dance like the wind
      - Sing like the bird
      - Float like the cloud
      - Shine like the sun
      - All of Existence is celebrating Life, why aren't you

      Yahoo! Mail