Brian Exton - Mystic Artist

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      We have been blessed many times to be able
      to share the artwork of Brian Exton in our
      newsletter, The Inner Traveler. I want to
      suggest that it may benefit you to check out
      his site http://www.picturerealm.co.uk
      It is said that one picture is work 1000
      words. I think that what Brian communicates via
      his meditative visions is often far better
      than many whole books on the subject.
      Enjoy!
      Peace and blessings,
      bob