Re: Question About Lactation

  • betteji <bette@meditationsociety.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2002
      I have found that being anywhere near the baby will induce the letdown
      reflex -- sometimes, even when you don't want it to -- just being near
      the baby, perhaps looking at him/her, smelling the sweetness of the
      skin, without actually nursing will work. Also, to close your eyes
      and visualize that you are actually nursing; the sight, sounds,
      smells, etc. can be effective.
      Best of Luck.