Re: Question About Meditation Becfoming More Powerful

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
      Thank you dear president to bring the question for answers from the
      members.

      Honestly, I have not heard any one saying "meditations are
      becoming more
      > powerful". If any one is saying so, probably he/she is temporarily
      euphoric. Success in meditation gives health, happiness and
      longevity. All the three can be perceived by others and need no
      declaration. Even though others do not perceive, the meditator is
      content within himself. Meditation is not to show off.

      regards,
      Jogeshwar