Newly Improved Web Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      As some of you might know, due to our
      web master gaining a more universal
      ongoing perspective (how's that for a
      way to say "He got IT!"), and soon after
      losing any interest in working with computers,
      we had been at a standstill with adding
      anything new on our web site Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
      Well, we have some good news...we have
      found a very skilled new web master and
      she will be able to add or change things
      on a regular basis. So if you would like to
      see any specific things happen to the site,
      we're all ears, or all pixels available,
      or some similar cliche. In any event, we are
      glad to be able to continue to share meditation
      techniques and concepts from all traditions,
      freely without any religious or cult type
      obligations involved. And we now look forward
      to being able to do it better than ever.
      Enjoy!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, Prsident,
      Meditation Society of America