Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: The Dalai Lama on TV Said He's Not Enlightened

  • vishal pandya
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 27, 2006
      Dear all,

      i got that all the people who is enlighted are not having a some
      diffrence to find for a normal perso.

      for that you have to be with him just observe him and if you can do
      this u also find that be witness state is coming in yourself directly.
      i am not saying just by theory as i had a opportunity to live with
      enlighted person and after those days i feel that i am changed in all
      aspects.

      i am with siddhyogi shri vibhakarji. he is also able to grace
      kundalini shaktipat.
      and gracing many people in his camps of dhyana- yoga ( meditation - yoga ).

      you can contact his site for more details www.siddhyog.org

      thanks