Great Spiritual Gifts

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      As I mentioned earlier this week, I want to pass on to you any
      information we receive that will help your gaining inner peace, and
      sometimes that will include material things. I received a nice
      communication today from Lynn Gregorski asking me to check out her
      spiritual gift web site. This is her first venture of this type, and I
      am really impressed. Lynn practices channeling and healing meditation
      at the New Age center in Nyack, NY, and this project is a labor of
      love that has come out of her desire to share the beautiful and
      serenity filled things she has come across in her spiritual and
      physical journeys. The URL is at: www.rapunzelgifts.com I hope you
      find finding this site beneficial.