Introduction

  • JC
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for the info about Time Magazine!  I do not think I have introduced myself.  My name is Jason and have been a meditator for several years.  Lately I have been moving towards a spiritual but not religious stance in my path.  I am encouraged to find a group simply devoted to meditation.  Thanks for the great website also.

      Jason